Osprey's statement on environmental, social and governance practices.
As a growing organisation, we are committed to the highest standards of ethics and responsibility, for our customers, our people and the environment.
Osprey's foundations have been built on our commitment to tackling climate change and improving the world for both current and future generations. Our ESG strategy is part of a wider system of people, values and infrastructure that contributes to this vision.
- Our chargers are powered by 100% renewable energy
- We monitor the CO2 that has been offset each month thanks to electric vehicles charging on our network
- We are ISO 14001 certified.
- We lead regular employee satisfaction surveys
- We have appointed a Diversity and Inclusion consultant to support and recommend improvements for including D&I in recruitment processes, communication events and more.
- We have appointed a Risk & Compliance Manager who is overseeing Health and Safety for all Osprey employees and contractors.
- We are ISO 45001 certified.
- All contractors undergo regular H&S audits and onboarding questionnaires.
- We are ISO 9001 certified.
- We undergo regular cyber security audits.
- We have a Supplier Code of Conduct that addresses unsafe working conditions, child labour and forced labour issues.
Whilst we are proud of achievements in ESG so far, we recognise that we can do more and have set ourselves firm targets for our ESG strategy for the coming years to further improve on the achievements to date.